All reviews are free of charge. We do require a non-returnable sample in order to complete the review.
If you are looking for more awesome exposure.. consider sending a POP Alert to our more than 1000 (and growing) mommy bloggers who are signed up and are always looking to do product reviews, giveaways and helping you promote your product. Find out more about our POP Alerts here.
Please Note: We do not mail products and samples back due to review conditions (meaning that all of these products are used in our home) .
How To Request Product Review
Please send the following information or product pitches to momfuse at gmail.com
Name of Product, Product Website, Product Description and any coupon codes, discounts, or special offers you’d like us to offer our readers. Also be sure to let us know if you’re willing to donate a second item for a giveaway.
Product Review Policy
- Product reviews are free of charge and must be family-friendly.
- A full size non-returnable product is required to complete a product review. (Review items will not be returned and become the property of Mom Fuse)
- Please allow 3 to 8 weeks for your review to be completed in most cases.
- Reviews will be shared on our Social Media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Google+)
- The review post will contain links to your product and/or website.
- Once the review is live a link will be provided to you.
- If the wrong item is shipped (size, color, actual item, etc) or the item sent is damaged- I will not conduct my review. You will have the option to send the correct item. If a prepaid label is provided I will gladly send you the incorrect item back.
- All FTC regulations will be followed.
- I reserve the right to not do the review if you send a product or product quantity that was not agreed upon.
- If I have negative review, it will be posted. We conduct honest reviews. We will try to focus on the positive things but not every product can be perfect!
Latest posts by Jessica @ Mom Fuse (see all)
- Accepting 2014 Holiday Gift Guide Submissions! - September 16, 2014
- Free Sample of Nesquik! - September 16, 2014
- Reverth Announces Crowdfunding Campaign to Launch Lineable – A Wearable Tracking Beacon for Children - September 15, 2014