Mother’s Day for both new moms and expecting moms can be a very exciting and rewarding day. Whether they’re expectant moms getting ready for their little one to arrive or new mothers who are experiencing all the joys of parenthood we’ve found some pretty cool gifts any new or expecting mom will enjoy.
4. 5. 6. 7.
8. 9. 10. 11.
1. Pretty Pushers ($29) – This simple and comfy labor and delivery gown is your smart alternative to the unisex hospital gowns that scratch and show your backside to the world. Made out of 100% cotton it sports a tie-neck halter, frontal opening to allow for fetal monitors, low-cut back to allow for epidural access if necessary, and adjustable tie closures.
2. Mommies First ($30/mo) is a great subscription based program that you can get for any new or expecting mom, each is customized to the stage of the mom’s pregnancy or the age of the child.
3. Cuddle Cradle ($19.99) – This nifty little invention is a unique and innovative feeding support for babies. It provides support to baby’s head, neck and spine during feeding and keeps baby in an upright position during and after feeding to reduce spit ups and aid in digestion.
4. LillyBit Diaper Clutch ($25-$40) – With a unique tri-fold design this diaper clutch allows one-handed access to diapers, wipes and rash cream, making it quick and easy to change baby no matter where you are. There’s also a secure outer pocket that mom can use to carry her necessities.
5. Bellabeat ($129) – The Bellabeat is a prenatal tracking system with a pocket-size digital monitoring device, that plugs directly into a smartphone. The Bellabeat app (free) allows expecting parents to listen to their unborn babies’ heartbeat, in-home, as often as they like and features innovative sound visualizations, fetal movement counter, vibrant illustrations of fetal development and a tool for tracking and planning pregnancy weight gain, milestones and prenatal care.
6. Ello Percy Glass Water Bottle ($) – Help mom keep herself hydrated all day and into the night with the Percy water bottle from Ello. Made from BPA-free glass, this 22-ounce bottle comes with a food-grade silicone stopper and band. Available in three colors, the Percy water bottle is the perfect on-the-go companion. The Bright Pink line donates a portion of the proceeds to the Bright Pink Foundation.
7. Philips AVENT Breast Pump ($204.99) – The breast pump has a unique design, so your milk flows directly from your breast into the bottle, even when you are sitting up straight. This means you can sit more comfortably when pumping.
8. Moby Wrap ($44.95) – Made from the softest of cotton fabrics, the Moby Wrap is by far the most comfortable baby carrier available today. It distributes baby’s weight evenly on the wearer’s shoulders and hips and aligns baby’s center of gravity as close to the wearer’s body as possible.
9. Udderly Hot Mama Nursing Top ($60) – These tops are designed to make women look beautiful and feel comfortable while breastfeeding their babies at home and in public. They feature a pull down for a feeding (also easily removed after baby is weaned so you can still enjoy the shirt) so women don’t have to expose their back or stomach to others. It’s made out of 95% rayon/5% spandex blend fabric that doesn’t lose shape even when stretched during a feeding.
10. Sarah Wells Bags ($145) – Specially designed for moms who breastfeed. Think of these bags as a stylish way to carry your portable breast pump and pump accessories no matter where you go. It also has plenty of room for other essentials, an interior zip pocket for keys or phone and an interior padded pocket to keep your e-reader or tablet safe.
11. Bellybuds | Baby-Bump Sound System ($49.99) – A specialized speaker system that plays sound directly to the womb and is a way for expectant parents to connect with their new arrival long before he or she arrives. A baby’s hearing develops in utero at about 20 weeks, and studies have shown that memories begin at 30 weeks. Bellybuds offers parents a way to deliver memory-shaping sound to their developing child and is the first step towards shaping baby’s world.
12. Kevel Fly Tie ($9.99) – A Kevel Fly Tie is a small, discrete device that secures the zipper of jeans, pants and skirts in the up-and-closed position. The fly tie attaches easily to the handle of your zipper and to the button above it. This anchors the zipper in place, preserving the fit of your clothing and preventing a potential “Zipper-gate” incident. So whether your zipper has worn out or you’ve gained an extra pound, Fly Ties are a great solution to give those jeans some extra life!