Is Mom inspired by food? Does she love to cook or whip up something special in the kitchen? We’ve found some of the best gifts that any foodie will enjoy!
1. The Mixa ($79.95) – This 380-watt appliance is both a stand mixer and a hand mixer in one. Features include exclusive three-way beating action; ten speeds plus a Power Boost button; a large 3.5 quart, stainless steel, flare-top bowl with snap-on lid and profile-matching spatula; specially-designed, heavy-duty, “V-groove” beaters.
2. Bamboo Non Slip Cutting Board ($33.25) – I love these non-slip cutting boards. This set includes 3 cutting boards (each a different size) with silicone sides, the silicone sides create non-slip surface making it easy to prepare your favorite meals. Small Dimensions: 0.63″ H x 10.63″ W x 7.88″ D, Medium Dimensions: 0.63″ H x 14″ W x 9″ D, Large Dimensions: 0.63″ H x 15.75″ W x 11.75″ D.
3. Savora Colander ($39.99) – The iconic Savora Colander is elegantly designed and boasts a striking, polished stainless steel body with a premium, baked-on finish. The striking design is perfect for food preparation or as a centerpiece. The perforation designs allow food to drain or ventilate and the stainless steel base elevates the contents of the colander from counter tops and sink surfaces.
4. Medium Heart Bowl ($19.99) – Show mom how much you love her with this heart shaped bowl from Fiesta Dinnerware. Fiesta Dinnerware is made in America, has a 5 year chip resistance warranty, is lead free, and comes in 15 different colors and 75 pieces.
5. “I Love Cooking” Cookware” ($49.99) – Cook mom a meal she won’t forget with the “I Love Cooking” cookware. There’s I LOVE Meat!, I LOVE Eggs! and I LOVE Fish! – all with different non-stick surfaces ideal for even oil/butter distribution and release properties.
6. Blendtec Blender ($399 and up) – Mom will love this beauty.. 6 pre-programmed cycles (juice, smoothie, soup, salsa, ice cream, clean) – along with a touchscreen sliders that change motor, pulse and function speed with the swipe of a finger. There’s also a unique digital readout that serves up recipes, nutrition tips and coupons and other promotions based on the number of uses.